venerdì 2 agosto 2013

Typical Scam On Facebook

I am so bored about scam and scammers that even on FB they dont leave us in peace and annoying us with their stupid messages about love, friendship and so on. I got this one.

  • Conversazione iniziata oggi
Lucy Bne
Ciao caro,
il mio nome è lucy, ho visto il tuo profilo oggi e diventare interessato a sapere di più su di te,
ecco il mio indirizzo e mail (lucy_bne75@yahoo.com) basta contattarmi indietro
in modo che io ti darò le mie foto per voi sapere che io sono
Si prega di non dimenticare che la distanza o il colore non significa che qualsiasi cosa, ma amore questioni molto,
contattatemi indietro in modo che noi conosciamo molto bene,
(lucy_bne75@yahoo.com)
Tuo Nuovo Amico
lucy
Hello my dear,
my name is lucy,i soo much like your profile and i,m very very interested to know more about you,
so here is my email address (lucy_bne75@yahoo.com) just contact me back,
i have some thing very important to tell you, so that i will give you my pictures
for you to know me the more,please don,t forgot that color,distance does not
matters,please contact me on (lucy_bne75@yahoo.com)
yours new friend
lucy;)

Maybe you got the same dirty stuff, if anyone got it just leave a comment in my blog and we keep in touch sharing ideas, opinions how to avoid this. Thanks mates

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento