giovedì 1 agosto 2013

Be Aware To This Romance Scam Emails

If you receive emails like this


Hello! My name is Anastasia, friends and relatives call me Stasia.
I am a sociable and cheerful girl and it would be interesting to me to get acquainted with you.
I am single and this is why I have decided to write to you.
It is Summer now and I like this time of year very much, I think it is a great time for acwuaintance.
If you are interested in getting to know each other then I will be glad to see your letter and picture!
My e-mail: nastyushafgh@yahoo.com
I wish you a good day! Bye for now!!! 
Sincerely, Anastasia...

Well, this is romance scam 101% and also the pic you usually find attached with it is a fake so never ever reply to this guys because they will start asking for money with the exuse of Visa, Passaport and so on.


Fake scam picture from Russia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento